So, I haven’t done anything since last weekend, and my mind is filling up with ideas and priorities. I’ve been finding it interesting comparing my to do with that of people in warmer climes. I’m really only just starting and given the weather at the beginning of the week it may have been a mistake to plant anything at all!
1) Build last raised bed
2) Fill last two remaining beds with soil
3) create area for artichokes against shed by raised beds
4) clear out area for kids to play
5) plant peas and other April direct-sow seeds
6) start two more varieties of tomatoes
7) set up tire and plant potatoes
8) Build polytunnel
9) get outdoor thermometer for polytunnel
10) cloches over mesclun (still struggling!)
What are you planning on for this weekend?